Monday, October 27, 2008

Deals This Week (through 11/1)

First, check out CVS today! Last week I gave a heads up about deals for Monday (some still available later in the week), so be sure to print your coupons and go get the deals! I just got back from CVS and posted some updates for CVS.

I just posted some deals for Meijer, as well. I just got back from Meijer and it was awesome! I posted updates!

I will post deals for Walgreens and RiteAid later on. I hear that Walgreens isn't too exciting, but Rite-Aid has some great rebates this week.

I just tried to see where the closest Rite-Aid is and was super sad to find that there isn't one here! We just moved here a few months ago and I really thought I saw one as I was driving around. Bummer! They have lots of "free after rebate" things this week! If you use coupons you can even make some money! For those of you who do have a Rite-Aid, check out Deal Seeking Mom for some sweet deals.

County Market's site is down now, so stay tuned for that one, as well.

No comments: