Friday, November 14, 2008

Free Snapfish PhotoBook-- Just Pay Shipping

Snapfish is offering a free 20-page 8.5 x 11 inch photo book with a custom cover for a very short time. You still have to pay shipping (which I believe is $6.99), but I would say it's still a fabulous deal and would make a great Christmas gift.

I know it's kind of late notice (I've been behind on blogging this week), but if you sign up for your coupon by tonight at midnight and then have your photo book all put together and ordered by Sunday night, you can still take advantage of this offer. Can you guess what I'm working on today?

UPDATE: You will now have until Saturday Nov 22nd to finish your book (so many people responded to the offer that the site is being really slow now). If you haven't signed up for your coupon you can still do so tonight!

No comments: